• In 2019 ANZET will once again be responsible for what was previously the interventional stream of the CSANZ ASM.
• Abstracts will be considered under the categories of: posters, mini orals, and traditional oral presentations.
• Interventional abstracts may be submitted for consideration for the CSANZ Ralph Reader prize as part of the CSANZ Annual Scientific Meeting. Please click here if you wish to submit your abstract for the Ralph Reader prize.
• You may also submit the same abstract to the ANZET meeting for consideration of acceptance into the ANZET program via the link below.
Nursing and Allied Professions abstracts and clinical case studies
• ANZET are accepting abstracts and/or clinical case studies from those in the Nursing and Allied Professions. The abstracts or case studies will be incorporated into the lunchtime mini oral/poster sessions or the Sunday affiliates session, based on merit.
• Abstracts should meet the general criteria as laid out in the guidelines and requirements below, and clinical case studies should be based on interesting or unique clinical cases or cases where important lessons were learnt.
• Clinical case submissions should describe the clinical case study and why it is of value to the wider audience in no more than 250 words.
ANZET Early Career Research Award
• Early career interventionists (fellows in training and consultants within 5 years of fellowship) who submit abstracts relating to original research in interventional cardiology will be eligible for the ANZET Early Career Research Award.
• The ANZET Early Career Research Award will be awarded for the best abstract presentation that relates to a body of original research in interventional cardiology (i.e. not a case presentation). The winner will receive a certificate and a cheque for $1,000 to assist in attending a meeting of his or her choice. The winning abstract will be published in Heart, Lung and Circulation.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Before making a submission please ensure that you thoroughly read the Guidelines and Requirements.
Click here to submit an Interventional or Nursing and Allied Professions abstract/clinical case study to the ANZET meeting.
Click here to submit an interventional abstract to the Ralph Reader Prize.
Abstracts must be submitted by 11 March 2019.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via e-mail to the submitting author by the end of May 2019. Abstracts submitted for oral presentations that cannot be accommodated within the program will be considered and reviewed for a place in the mini-oral/poster program.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Meeting proceedings; Heart, Lung and Circulation. The Meeting Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.