Presentations and Poster Guidelines
If you are participating as a presenter or e-poster at the CSANZ ASM, please review the information below carefully to assist in your preparation. Should you have any queries, please contact email@example.com
All presenting authors (live, pre-recorded, video poster and e-poster) must register and pay for the Meeting. Meeting registration is available now.
In order to allow us to include your presentation in the program and have your abstract included in the Meetings proceedings note that you needed to have registered no later than 12th October 2020. Otherwise we regret that your presentation or poster may be removed from the program.
If you decide to withdraw your abstract, please advise us as soon as possible so that the program can be adjusted accordingly.
Oral Presentations (Pre-Recorded)
Please refer to your confirmation email for your oral duration and whether you are invited for a live Q+A session during the Meeting.
Please refer to the relevant speaker guide below for the specific technical requirements including the inclusion of a Disclosure Slide:
Please note the following deadlines:
- Pre-recorded Presentations: 6th November - Final date to upload your pre-recorded presentation (instructions on how to do this are in the Speaker Guide)
- Live Presentations: 30th November - Final date for live presenters to submit slide deck
E-posters will be viewable via the virtual meeting platform from November. You will be required to submit your final poster by 30th October. Please see your acceptance email for the link to upload your PDF poster.
Your poster should meet the following criteria:
- Prepare your poster in your normal format, you will be required to submit the final version in a PDF format
- For consistency, please prepare your poster in portrait orientation
- We reccomend your file is at least 300dpi resolution
- We encourage you to include your contact email on the poster so attendees can contact you with any queries
You may find these additional guidelines helpful in preparing your poster.